PDA

View Full Version : Colisidated rules FAQ

Psyce
12-06-2010, 08:43 PM
I just started playing again with some guys I met at a local game store. Already a variety of rule questions are coming up.

I remember when I was playing months and months ago that I stumbled on a really large document that had a giant list of rules clarifications well divided by type. It was great and I really want to find it again!

Does anyone have a link to this big FAQ?!

TheUnknownMercenary
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
That would not help you now. That FAQ was for the old MKI rules, we are now playing with MKII rules. At the top of the rules forum the first stickied thread is the Official Errata for MKII. If the errata does not have the answers you are looking for ask your questions here in this forum.

admanb
12-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Indeed. There is no FAQ, there is only the infinite circle that is the rules forum.

Moknim
12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
There are the unofficial quick reference sheets here: https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?233-Mark-II-Quick-Reference-Sheets

They were pretty helpful when I was starting although no real substitute for reading the rules and playing some games.

Ruan
12-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Or, if you happen to be playing Menoth or Circle, you can check the individual faction FAQs found on their faction forums.