PDA

View Full Version : knock down and perfect balance

Tigerente
12-09-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi there,

When a friendly model goes Knock down in my turn it is not allowed to stand up untily my next turn. The rules concerning Knock down have an acception here (some special rules allowing you to stand up, in this case you can stand up the turn the model was kocked down----- just what I remember, haven´t got the rulebook with me). So my question is can a model with perfect balance stand up in my turn if it was knocked down for example when i throw it? Is perfect balance a stand up rule mentioned in the rulebook?

Kenton
12-09-2010, 03:10 AM
No.

The key bit here is "throw". There is an exception in the rules for throwing.

There are also numerous threads answering this very point that are readily available using the search function (for future reference).

Tsaimath
12-09-2010, 03:16 AM
When a friendly model goes Knock down in my turn it is not allowed to stand up untily my next turn. The rules concerning Knock down have an acception here (some special rules allowing you to stand up, in this case you can stand up the turn the model was kocked down----- just what I remember, haven´t got the rulebook with me). So my question is can a model with perfect balance stand up in my turn if it was knocked down for example when i throw it? Is perfect balance a stand up rule mentioned in the rulebook?

Only skills that "stand you up" work when knocked down on your turn. The only way to stand up the turn you have been knocked down without "outside" help is the Wrastler with his Animus (cause he can use it while knocked down). All the other skills are used by another model and stand you up.
Perfect Balance only works when you could forfeit movement or action to stand up. You can't when you got knocked down your turn.

NmoLvr
12-09-2010, 06:26 AM
Perfect balance doesn't change when the model can stand up. It just means that when you stand up as you normally would, you don't have to forfeit movement or action to do so.