PDA

View Full Version : double hand throw ?

SmashandGo
12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
in the warmachine book a double hand throw does not mention, if you are throwing a model at another model make a melee attack roll against the target like it does in the hordes book, if you miss the attack on the model then you deviate from the target so which book is right the warmachine book or the hordes book. do you have to make a melee attack roll on a model that you are trying to hit with a thrown model to make a successful hit on it? thanks for any answers :)

TheUnknownMercenary
12-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Are you asking about this sentence from Primal, Double Hand Throw, third paragraph:

If the other model is within range, the attacker makes a melee attack roll against it.
Or this sentence from Prime, Double Hand Throw, third paragraph:

If the other model is within range, the attacker makes a melee attack roll against it.
Double Hand Throws are the same in both books.

FearLord
12-09-2010, 11:31 PM
They're identical - when making a double handed throw, you can choose to throw directly at another model. You roll a melee attack roll to see if you hit and if you don't, you deviate.

SmashandGo
12-10-2010, 12:33 AM
i guess it is the same in both books i dont know how i missed that in the warmachine book, wow got to quit speed reading i guess lol thanks for answers :)