PDA

View Full Version : Massacre and monster mayhem

greenlock
01-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Hi, I've got a question about how massacre and Dr. Arcadius' feat monster mayhem interacts.

Massacre grants an extra move and attack if I destroy a model on a charge attack. Monster mayhem grants a frenzy which means my beasts will charge.

Would this charge then allow me to trigger massacre?

Would it allow me to trigger massacre twice in a turn if I had already charged with that model? Would the massacre attack be boosted due to frenzy?

Would the massacre attack and move during frenzy have to be resolved like other frenzy attacks? If not can I boost the attack and damage rolls since frenzy is during an activation?

Quite possibly I have missed some little rule that makes this a non issue... sorry in that case ;)

Oniwasabi
01-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Well, Massacre lasts for a turn and kicks in whenever you charge, so I think it will still trigger off of the Frenzy charge from the feat, however you won't get to make an additional attack because Frenzy specifically states that a warbeast cannot make additional attacks while Frenzied. You should still get the extra 1" of movement if you destroy your charge target with the Frenzy charge though.