PDA

View Full Version : Tough roll + immune to knockdown

Maro
02-07-2011, 01:46 PM
So when a model gets knocked down due too a tough roll, but is immune to the knockdown effect what happens? My friend says that the model must forfeit either its movement or action the next turn still but I say that nothing happens. What is the correct way to play this?

DarkLegacy
02-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Nothing happens. The models stays up.

The forfeit part is only if you are knocked down on your turn and are immune to the knockdown.

Maro
02-07-2011, 01:52 PM
So if a continuous fire effect makes my model do a tough roll on my turn and I make it, then that model has to forfeit one?

rydiafan
02-07-2011, 01:53 PM
The forfeit part is only if you are knocked down on your turn and are immune to the knockdown.

It's actually even more limited than that. It's only if a model which is immune to knockdown is thrown or slammed on your own turn and activates later that same turn that it must sacrifice movement or action.

So if a continuous fire effect makes my model do a tough roll on my turn and I make it, then that model has to forfeit one?

Nope. Any knockdown effect apart from being thrown or slammed would have no effect on the model activating later that turn. This includes passing a Tough check.