PDA

View Full Version : Ashlynn and Flashing Blade spell

ShatteredFaith
02-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Flashing Blade
This model immediately make one normal attack with one of its melee weapons against each enemy model in its LOS that is in the weapons melee range. These attacks are simultaneous.

(The wording on my card is actually typo'd with "this model immediately make" rather than "immediately makes")

Was playing a 4 player game with Ashlynn and when she got surrounded by bane knights an argument came up over weather or not I could boost the attack rolls/damage rolls of attacks granted by Flashing Blade.

I argued that Yes, I can, since she makes one normal attack, and her normal attack can be boosted. Their argument was basically "Its attacks granted by a spell so you cant boost it."

Im pretty sure my opinion is right, but I wanted to check here? Cause being able to wipe the bane knights would have let Ashlynn live past that turn.

gomu ningen
02-07-2011, 10:08 PM
It is the same way as if you boosted a magic attack or anything else during your activation. You can boost any of your melee attack or damage rolls from flashing blade.

vytzka
02-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Yep, they're normal melee attacks. You can boost them just fine.

tsochung
02-07-2011, 10:16 PM
"Its attacks granted by a spell so you cant boost it."
Ask them to show you the page of this rule if it really exist

ShatteredFaith
02-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Goodie. We didnt have the rulebooks on us at the time or else it wouldint have been an issue. I forgot mine at home, heh.

ItsukiShadow
02-08-2011, 04:51 AM
When boosting those attacks do you boost them with one FOC? or do you have to boost every 'attack'?

Kenton
02-08-2011, 05:08 AM
It's not one attack. It's one attack per target in melee range.

It therefore follows logically that each attack is subject to the usual rules on boosting. One focus to boost each attack and/or damge roll.