PDA

View Full Version : Bone Grinders and Geomancy

Kyuss
02-08-2011, 04:53 AM
My search-fu must be weak. Tried various combinations of the title line in the search engine and found nothing! I thought this topic had been done to death! Sorry for asking again (or if some one could point me in the right direction, that would be great).

When Bone Grinders use their bone magic to extend a range of a spell by two inches, does it effect the spell when its used from a Geomancy point? For example, If Mohsar gets a range extension to his Crevasse's, does it mean Megalith/Woldwarden gets a range extention as well?

I thought yes, remember reading threads which said yes, but wanted to double check as I think that was in MK 1.

Apologies for raising this again. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Mod_Redphantasm
02-08-2011, 06:27 AM
The Warden does not gain extra range. Craft Talisman reads as thus:

Craft Talisman (*Action) - Target a friendly warlock within 3˝ of a model in this unit that is in formation. If the warlock
is in range, when he casts a spell and is its point of origin, the spell gains +2 RNG. Spells with RNG SELF, SP, or CTRL are not
affected. Craft Talisman lasts for one turn.

In the case of geomancy, the warlock is neither casting the spell, nor is the point of origin. He is considered to have cast the spell, but only once it has been cast, the warden is doing the casting.

Kyuss
02-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks Red