PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Lesser Warlocks in one army?

Mosk
02-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Hey all I was using a list building program and saw the lesser warlocks and clicked on 2 of the 4. Can you field an army with multiple Lesser warlocks? I do not have the mkII Hordes prime book on me, so I was un able to check. If you cannot can you provide a page number that explains the rule that you cannot? Thank you.

Thenmy
02-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Yes you may.

Mod_Redphantasm
02-09-2011, 06:33 AM
You may field an army with multiple lesser warlocks. Keep in mind that not all lesser warlocks work for all armies.

Dahlia and Skerryth for example, work for Trollbloods, Circle of Orborous, and The Retribution.

TheUnknownMercenary
02-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Hey all I was using a list building program and saw the lesser warlocks and clicked on 2 of the 4. Can you field an army with multiple Lesser warlocks? I do not have the mkII Hordes prime book on me, so I was un able to check. If you cannot can you provide a page number that explains the rule that you cannot? Thank you.

The Lesser Warlock models are all solos models. You can field any models that can be included in your army that you have the points and Field Allowance for.