PDA

View Full Version : Old Witch's feat and what is considered Advancing.

Spume
02-14-2011, 05:29 AM
It came up in a friendly last night where the Witch poped her PITA feat and I turned a model to face another, but did not advance it. Would that have triggered the pow14 damage?

NIK2286
02-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Yes you take the damage. Unless you forfeit your movement and don't change facing you will get the "Talons". When you change facing you are still considered to have "advanced 0 inches" so the "advancing" clause in her feat is fulfilled.

Spume
02-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Man, thanks for the quick response. I love this games community.

bitmatic
02-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Note also that since fleeing models MUST run, they will always trigger the damage if they end up in the area. Even if they choose to run 0".

quindraco
02-14-2011, 08:26 AM
Note also that since fleeing models MUST run, they will always trigger the damage if they end up in the area. Even if they choose to run 0".

Models in the Old Witch's control area on her feat turn cannot run, so they don't run 0 inches, so far as I know.

Mod_Redphantasm
02-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Models in the Old Witch's control area on her feat turn cannot run, so they don't run 0 inches, so far as I know.

If a fleeing model cannot run it must make a full advance and forfeit it's action.

FerrusManus
02-14-2011, 08:31 AM
If model must run but can't, he must make full advance and forfeit it's action. Can't provide the link to the exact page but it's in Prime/-al.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Radphantasm.