PDA

View Full Version : Knocked down Tyrant Commander

Ranhothep
02-21-2011, 12:47 AM
I'd rather like to check if this is correct please:

can a Skorne Tyrant Commander use his battle plan ability which is not an action while knocked down to stand up immediately (Reveille) and then function normally in that activation?

On a similar vein, if a weapon has knockdown (e.g. Skarre's Rack) there is no limit as with head-butt where a smaller model can't knock down a larger based one, or is there?

Thanx a lot!

Masanori
02-21-2011, 01:01 AM
Well If I READ the rules for the battle ability properly, it says "during activation use one of the plans."

So I would say the answer is yes u can. It's not an order or anything like that at all, just simply he can use it at anytime.

Oh and yes, head butts kick butt. no limitation size wise

Giygasfan
02-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Yes, the Tyrant Commander may use his Reveille Battle Plan to stand up for free during his activation, as anytime abilities such as Battle Plans are some of the few things a model can do when knocked down. Note, however, that if the Tyrant Commander attempts to do so after being knocked down earlier that turn somehow, it will not work, as per the wording on Reveille.

Oniwasabi
02-21-2011, 05:34 PM
First question seems well and fully answered, second question is also simple, there is no restriction on making a melee attack against a model with a larger base, so there is no restriction on a melee weapon having the ability "knockdown" against a model with a larger base.

Quick point though, in the rules forums please ask only one question per thread unless the questions are inextricably linked to each other.