PDA

View Full Version : Journeyman and theme lists

Dude
02-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't seem to find it in the search.

Is there journeyman warcaster considered a jack marshal for the purposes of satisfying themed list requirements? For example, does the journeyman fulfill the tier 3 requirement of captain Haley's themed list? Does the journeyman gain advance deployment in pNemo's themed list?

I'm assuming not, since no where on the card does it say jack marshal and the journeyman has a battlegroup, but I am fairly unsure if that is correct.

marijnh
02-24-2011, 07:52 AM
The Journeyman Warcaster does not have the 'jack marshall benefit, and therefore does not qualify as such.

NmoLvr
02-24-2011, 08:07 AM
The journeyman is not a 'jack marshal.

jking_3rd
02-27-2011, 07:32 PM
The iphone app does have Jr.'s run jacks listed as fulfilling both requirements, and therefore receiving the tier bonus.

I don't have the Cygnar book, so I'd appreciate the exact wording of that tier requirement & benefit, so that the rules wizards/lawyers can begin their dialogue.

Cloud-Gatherer
02-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Is [the] journeyman warcaster considered a jack marshal...? ...[Nowhere] on the card does it say jack marshal and the journeyman has a battlegroup...

Asked and answered.

FearLord
02-28-2011, 12:15 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't seem to find it in the search.

Is there journeyman warcaster considered a jack marshal for the purposes of satisfying themed list requirements? For example, does the journeyman fulfill the tier 3 requirement of captain Haley's themed list? Does the journeyman gain advance deployment in pNemo's themed list?

I'm assuming not, since no where on the card does it say jack marshal and the journeyman has a battlegroup, but I am fairly unsure if that is correct.

Haley's list requires a jack marshal to benefit from tier 3. pNemo's tier list does not require jack marshals - his tier 1 benefit is for a Journeyman Warcaster and the jacks it controls to advance deploy.