PDA

View Full Version : question Madrak Ironhide, Thornwood Chieftain

Rick999
03-12-2011, 03:10 AM
When Madrak Ironhide, Thornwood Chieftain pops his feat, does his unit can make one additional melee attack or more than one attack? thanks

vintersbastard
03-12-2011, 05:07 AM
Every time a model affected by Crusher destroys an enemy with a melee attack (these include additional attacks, even those gained by the feat), it can make an additional melee attack.

(As an aside: 'To do' isn't used in conjuction with 'can'.)

Goris
03-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Every time a model affected by Crusher destroys an enemy with a melee attack (these include additional attacks, even those gained by the feat), it can make an additional melee attack.

(As an aside: 'To do' isn't used in conjuction with 'can'.)
There are a number of people who are from the international boards. Perhaps harping on someone's grammar might not be the most pertinent thing to do considering they might not have English as a first language

To the OP, the wording is pretty specific as stated. You can make additional attacks with everything in his control area provided the kill something during the feat turn.

Space Donkey
03-13-2011, 08:42 PM
To be fair I don't think he was trying be rude especially since vintersbastard is likely not a native English speaker.

OT: the sequence of attacks would be initial attacks, then, if you kill a warrior model, you can move an inch and make an extra attack. You repeat this process until you don't kill a warrior model after your move, or leave Madrak's control area.

Goris
03-13-2011, 09:57 PM
To be fair I don't think he was trying be rude especially since vintersbastard is likely not a native English speaker.

OT: the sequence of attacks would be initial attacks, then, if you kill a warrior model, you can move an inch and make an extra attack. You repeat this process until you don't kill a warrior model after your move, or leave Madrak's control area.

You are likely correct. I did the very thing I was accusing him of, assuming.

vintersbastard
03-14-2011, 02:16 AM
You are likely correct. I did the very thing I was accusing him of, assuming.

No harm done. I was just trying to be helpful, but probably could have phrased it more polite.