PDA

View Full Version : Ravyn quick work question

Lothlin
03-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Here's how this goes; Ravyn activates, charges a model, kills it. Quick work gives her a free ranged attack, so she uses it.

The question is, does she then get to use her initial ranged attack? I just want to make sure I played it right.

Uratoh
03-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Yes she does. instant free attacks don't stop you from making your initial attacks. It's the same with say, a model that has berserk and multiple swings (see Fenris).

Nazdrek
03-25-2011, 09:32 PM
She also gets to move an inch!

Lothlin
03-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Goody :D. Wouldn't have worked in that situation though, my only other target was a mean beefy khador warjack, he wasn't gonna let me one shot him.

Siranaul
03-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Since we are on Ravyn. Say you paid the focus to make her normal ranged attack into a 3" blast. You then kill more than 1 model. Does she get to move using her swift hunter move for each model boxed or just once?

Hammerhelden
03-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Just Once.

Uratoh
03-26-2011, 03:43 PM
You should be able to advance multiple times. Quick Work says 'destroys one or more models...' so she only gets one shot if she wipes out half a unit with Thresher, but Swift Hunter says 'destroys an enemy model' meaning it triggers every time she destroys an enemy model, an AoE from Hellbore's blaster would cause her to be able to move multiple times from multiple deaths.

vintersbastard
03-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Every other ability of this kind gives only one movement as far as I know, so it should work the same way for Ravyn.

Was already asked and answered the same here (https://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?32266-Swift-Hunter-and-Aoe-Sprays), and not called down for being wrong.