PDA

View Full Version : Kovnik Jozef's for the motherland and rocketeers

Gedaning
01-16-2010, 03:21 AM
Can Kovnik Jozef Grigorovic make 3 of my winter guard rocketeers attack with there rockets twice, if they are in formation with there winter guard unit with, his for the motherland speech? I'm looking at battlecollage.com(and khador's field test) and it says "Affected models can make one additional ranged or melee attack this activation regardless of their ranged weapons? ROF" I'm not sure if this includes the rocketeers if he is close enough to them and in formation with the unit he is targeting with his speech.

Hjelmen0
01-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Why wouldn't it? A weapon attachment is part of the unit, so it is affected just like the other members of the unit.

Gedaning
01-16-2010, 03:42 AM
just wanted to make sure because thats sick so with my destroyer now I have a potental 7+ aoe's (3 rocketeers, destroyer and posibbly one or 2 more with eSorsha's Shatter storm spell) ya thats going to be fun I can almost carpet bomb the enemy lines :).

whats82
01-16-2010, 12:10 PM
You're looking at the old FT version. It has been changed to boosted attack rolls.

Gedaning
01-17-2010, 02:20 AM
hm i guess battlecolage is wrong. well I guess that's almost as good, still a great speech.

Kommissar Golovko
01-17-2010, 02:23 AM
Yes, Battlecollege is wrong.

Hjelmen0
01-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Word to the wise: Don't ever trust battlecollege for rules issues. It's a wiki, and as such written by a multitude of people, some of whom (not anyone in particular, just "some" in a general sense) are guaranteed to have mistaken the rules.

Read the rules yourself, and if you can't figure it out, ask here. But don't trust a wiki where there is no possibility of discourse on a cloudy issue.

Gedaning
01-17-2010, 10:39 AM
ya your right I just assumed (not that I won't use him anyway, be is still a great solo for my winter guard) because its also on the field test I have is there a way to get the most up to date field test?

Mod_Redphantasm
01-17-2010, 01:49 PM
ya your right I just assumed (not that I won't use him anyway, be is still a great solo for my winter guard) because its also on the field test I have is there a way to get the most up to date field test?

Card decks are out this week.