PDA

View Full Version : The Corruptor.

Black Templar
01-16-2010, 06:59 AM
The new Cryxian monstrosity,The Corruptor Heavy Warjack has some deadly attacks and ability:

The Psicho Venom attack: this means:when a LIVING model of any type(trooper small based,trooper medium based,Warbeast on large base,ecc.) is boxed,this model heal 1 damage point and the Warcaster controlling the Corruptor use the hit model as an Arc Node?And the hit model is destroyed at the turn's end?It's correct?
This even if the hit model is a multi-damage(p.e The Bastions of Menoth) model?

Same deadly effect on the ANY living model with the Burster attack?
The sentences on the Prime MK2 say the words:"Living Model".Are you sure that this means ANY living(and multi damage point) model,such Bastions,Tharn Ravagers,MoW...
Thank's for the answers!!!

vintersbastard
01-16-2010, 07:05 AM
If it says "living model" than that's what it means, regardless of base size.

I'm not sure whether you've got a clear conception of what "boxed" means, though. Boxed is the step in attack resolution that follows after a model is disabled, which means that it's last damage box has been filled. (p. 66 of the PDF)
The effects aren't that powerful if you consider this.

Black Templar
01-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Thank you!!!I read in this moment(i puchased the manual today in the morning!!!) pag.66 and I understand the concept:the word "boxed" means the last damage box filled and the model is dead!!!

The warcaster that can use this model as Arc Node is the Warcaster controlling the Corruptor or the other Warcaster(the leader of the boxwed model)?
Thank's again for the clarification!!!

Hjelmen0
01-16-2010, 07:37 AM
The Corruptor's controller can channel spells through the model destroyed by a Psycho Venom attack.