PDA

View Full Version : I know this probably belongs in the rules thread but its a quick and easy

malice
07-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Ok so eskarre can cut herself to upkeep spells, which i think is great, so obviously people want to figure out a way to keep her topped up in health. The natural choice would be the necrosurgeon.

My problem is that is says under surgery "choose a freindly faction warrior model b2b with this model" Well warcasters if im not mistaken arent warrior models. warrior models are everything other than casters and jacks.

hausdorff space
07-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Casters are a special type of warrior model.

From the old MkII-beta PDF:

There are several basic model types: warcasters, warjacks, troopers, and solos.
Warcasters, troopers, and solos are collectively referred to as warriors.

malice
07-08-2011, 04:33 PM
well unfortunately i wont be able to convince many people of that with out being able to referance it in the rulebook somewhere or there is a link to an official ruling that i can print out.

hausdorff space
07-08-2011, 04:35 PM
The phrase I quoted should be in the real rulebook, at the beginning where they define model types.

Somewhere like the first paragraph of a section titled something like: "Models–The Dogs of War: Model Types, Stats, and Damage Capacity"

malice
07-08-2011, 04:46 PM
ok i found it thank you page 31. It was in the one paragraph i didnt read :(

Caanos
07-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Page. 31 specifically states: "Warcasters, Troopers and Solos are collectively referred to as warriors."