PDA

View Full Version : Erebus and Terminus question: Ravager and Overtake

anewbre
07-27-2011, 08:38 AM
I plan on fielding Erebus in my 50 point Terminus army and casting Ravager on him. This combo gives him Berserk and Overtake, both of which have an "immediate" effect after a successful melee attack. Does it matter which goes first? Berserk states that the model (Erebus) must immediately make another melee attack, while overtake states that the model can immediately move forward 1".

Secondly, I hope to trample through some infantry on my way to supporting models or maybe even the caster. If Erebus successfully kills infantry during the trample, will this trigger one or both of the immediate effects? and if so when does the extra attack(s?) take place? I assume that it would be at the end of the trample but I could be wrong.

Thanks for your help.

Valander
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Actually, if you check the Appendix, you'll see that abilities which generate additional attacks are resolved after abilities that don't. So, you'd do Overtake first. Both the effects will trigger, though.

As for the trample situation, all of the trample attacks are considered simultaneous, so neither of the effects would trigger until after you resolved all of those.

anewbre
07-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Thanks you very much