PDA

View Full Version : eFeora Fire Step

Asagauth
08-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Hello, i was looking in the older forums for a answers to my doubt but i cant find it. This question comes in a game yesterday, eFeora cast Fire Step (Enemy models within 2¨of this model suffer a POW 13 fire damage roll. After the damage its resolved, place this model completely within 3¨o f its current location. Fire Step can be cast only once per activation.) and end its activation and the active player turn, then the other player charge eFeora with a jack, when he have eFeora in its melee range (0.5¨), the Menoth trigger the Fire Step and do the damage and place eFeora 3¨ and the player place near another model, the player then activate Fire Step again do the damage and place eFeora again 3¨and place her near another model...
Well my question is, is its this correct? or the ability only triggers only once? or this ability works only during the activation phase of eFeora after she moves?

i hope my poor English made my explain this questions well, and thanks for the answers and for help this noob player to understand another thing in this great game!

Macallan
08-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Fire Step is never "triggered". It's a spell. When you cast the spell, you do what it says. And then it's over.

Asagauth
08-12-2011, 06:25 AM
thanks a lot Macallan for the quick response.