PDA

View Full Version : Purification and friendly spells/animi/continuous effects

Triumph Of Man
08-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Because Purification doesn't specify enemy targets, does this mean friendly effects (both on friendly and enemy models, i.e. continuous damage on an enemy target) expire as well?

RedWynd
08-12-2011, 10:59 PM
My search-fu might be failing, but I found an effect similar to this, which is the Cleanse special action on Visgoth Rhoven. According to the wording on this ability on this model, enemy models will indeed be affected and will have animi/continuous effects removed from them as well. Please clarify if you meant a different ability on a different model.

Triumph Of Man
08-12-2011, 11:13 PM
My search-fu might be failing, but I found an effect similar to this, which is the Cleanse special action on Visgoth Rhoven. According to the wording on this ability on this model, enemy models will indeed be affected and will have animi/continuous effects removed from them as well. Please clarify if you meant a different ability on a different model.

I was thinking of pKreoss, if he uses purification will it remove defenders ward from his own models, and continuous fire effects he's inflicted on enemy models?

Tsenzei
08-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Purification does not specify friendly or enemy, so it should remove both.

EDIT: Whether offensive or defensive.

Crate123
08-13-2011, 04:02 AM
Yes it affects all instances of Animi, Upkeep Spells and Continuous effects whether its friendly or enemy.