PDA

View Full Version : snipe + spray ?

hoges
08-15-2011, 08:42 PM
I dont have my book on me, can you use snipe on spray weapons?

thumpernickle
08-15-2011, 08:44 PM
No. Spray weapons do not have a RNG to modify.

maddermax
08-15-2011, 10:01 PM
If you check the prime rules under spray, you'll find a sentance saying that spells and effects that affect RNG have no affect on sprays. I'm afraid I can't give you a page number for that, as I don't have my book on hand, but you should find it if you look. Hope that helps!

Cryx_Iceman
08-15-2011, 11:56 PM
sprays are powerful enough without increasing their range. I know other factions have snipe as an ability, but if you are a cygnar player, you don't need increased range on sprays to be more effective at range. You're powerful enough.

Hjelmen0
08-16-2011, 12:00 AM
sprays are powerful enough without increasing their range. I know other factions have snipe as an ability, but if you are a cygnar player, you don't need increased range on sprays to be more effective at range. You're powerful enough.
What does that have to do with anything? The rules are quite clear on this subject: effects that modify RNG do not affect attacks with range SP X.

Helatus
08-17-2011, 06:24 AM
Also why Privateer press never made a 14" spray template. Can you imagine how wide a carniveans spray would be with 4 more inches of length?