PDA

View Full Version : Default Really wierd scenario? don't know if it works or not?

Jorster
08-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Cygnar's Nemo has a spell called electrify, where if the target model is hit by melee, the attacker is PUSHED back. This spell is annoying yes but!!! i was wondering if it can be countered by having the attacking model weaponlock/headlock the electrified model. i ask cause the rules technically dont answer it clearly. the rules say if locked neither model can be PUSHED yet it also says that the lock is broken if an effect moves or places either model. So ultimately this is a wording problem for me; is electrify an effect that moves or does it count as a push???

Please would love someone to answer this correctly, eg admins or pros, thx

tsochung
08-28-2011, 05:37 AM
it's pretty clear to me , since neither models can be pushed , the attacking model wouldn't be push by electrify , so the push effect does not cause any model to move . therefor the lock does not broke

Macallan
08-28-2011, 05:54 AM
is electrify an effect that moves or does it count as a push???
Does it say move or push?

This game works as written more often than not. So that there is no wording issue more often than not.

Jorster
08-28-2011, 06:20 AM
it does say push, so i was inclined to think the lock isn't broken. I was just checking that spells dont fall under a special effect that would break it.

Macallan
08-28-2011, 06:23 AM
...fall under a special effect that would break it.
It would say so in the lock rules.