PDA

View Full Version : Quick field allowance question (Revenant Rifleman)

Shadowbadger
10-19-2011, 12:54 AM
At the bottom of the unit card it says:

1 Rifleman 1
Up to 2 Additional Riflemen 1ea
FA 2

Am I correct in thinking you can have a maximum of two of these in the whole army and that they can be attached to the same or different units?

It is the "Up to 2 Additional" bit that slightly confuses me as it appears like "1 + 2" yet their is a FA of 2 which I assume is the hard limit and the cost text is just explaining that they cost 1 each (1st line) and you can have up to 2 of them (2nd line) although that seems somewhat redundant unless that is the bit that lets you know a unit can have two of them attached to it and not just 1.

Thanks

drachenfels
10-19-2011, 12:57 AM
you have an allowance of 2 'groups' of riflemen, each of these 'groups' starts at 1, and can be increased to 3 for 1 point each, each revenant unit can have one weapon attachment group attached to it. So if you have 2 units of revenant, each unit can have a rifleman weapon attachment, that attachment can have between 1 and 3 models. so with 2 units of revnants, and max weapon attachments for both, you could have 6 revenant riflemen on the field, with 3 attached to each unit.

Shadowbadger
10-19-2011, 01:00 AM
Ah OK, thanks.

That makes more sense.

2 "sub unit" attachments of 1-3

Valander
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Just remember that a single unit can only have one attachment of each type, per Prime p.32.