PDA

View Full Version : 2 caster question

CrashProned
10-22-2011, 10:19 PM
Ok, suppose I have a 100 point army with eIrusk, pButcher, The Great Bears, and a bunch of other random unimportant things.
Can I cast fury(from butcher) AND tactical supremecy and battle lust (irusk) on the Bears? Because if you could you could end up with (provided you popped butchers feat) 3 great bears, charging with a mat of 8 and 3 dice for attack, 6 attacks (backswing) doing p+s of 15, 3 dice for charging, + one for weapon master, feat, and battle lust. so thats 6 dice, and then the second would only be 5 dice. and then they could back away 3 inches. That would destroy literally anything.

But it doesnt seem fair, however I cant find anything against it. PLZ HELP!

Josh-o-Lantern
10-22-2011, 10:40 PM
No to Tac. Sup. + Fury. One friendly upkeep and one hostile upkeep per model. It's in the book somewhere. Look in the index for "upkeep". Battle Lust isn't an upkeep so you could stack it with Fury and the Feat no problem.

ThatRickGuy
10-23-2011, 06:21 AM
As Josh said, you can only run 1 upkeep on them, but you can have as many "for one turn" spells on them as you like.

-Rick

CrashProned
10-23-2011, 08:39 AM
so two friendly casters can cast spells on the same unit?
thanks guys!

FearLord
10-23-2011, 10:52 AM
so two friendly casters can cast spells on the same unit?
thanks guys!

Yes, but if the second one casts an upkeep spell on the unit and the first already did, the first upkeep spell ends and is replaced by the second.