PDA

View Full Version : Rules addendums and New Quarter / other sources

Tylo
11-12-2011, 02:12 PM
I saw references to the new tier lists on NQ, and wonder.. Are there other rule changes on NQ, even if optional? Or on any other sources, anyway.. besides the new books (Domination getting all the love now), what are the other sources one should monitor to keep up-to-date?

I live in Brazil, so NQ isn't easily available here (and no international subscriptions are available either), are there other sources for these additional rules? are they published somewhere else?

Thanks!

juckto
11-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't know about NQ, but there is the errata you can find on PP's mainpage.

And anything ruled on by an Infernal here on the forums is official. Plus some people have made a business of making a compendium of Infernal rulings.

Wiebel
11-12-2011, 07:48 PM
NQ theme forces are legal to use in any play, just like the ones in the forces books, and rules for special games, like the huge battle rules they have been promoting, but actual rule changes are in the errata, linked at the top of this forum.

tuttleboy
11-12-2011, 08:58 PM
If you can't get a paper copy of NQ, you could check out some of the online sellers for a PDF copy. I'm pretty sure RPGnow.com sells PDF copies and I think maybe paizo.com does, too.

Tylo
11-13-2011, 03:04 AM
Nice!! PDFs!!! That's all I wanted, thanks!

Well, and here's wishing for PP to sell their books in PDF format, particularly nowadays in this iPad age, it's so much easier to carry around an iPad instead of 3-4 books...

and I just noticed I said "New Quarter" instead of "No quarter". sorry for that, but I can't edit the post's title.

And about those infernal rulings compilations, I found this one:
http://warmachinehordes.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Errata

Another excellent resource, particularly with the links to the rulings.
If there are other places out there to refer to, let me know!

Again, thanks!