PDA

View Full Version : A lot of questions about battle engines

Stephan Garmark
11-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Okay, I don't own Wrath so I have some questions about BE's so I'm prepared to play against them next time.

1) Can they shoot, even while engaged?

2) Can they be moved, slammed or thrown?

3) Do they leave a wreck marker when they die?

Okay, it wasn't a lot of questions, but please help.

Thanks

LordWyrmsBane
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
1) Depends on the BE. The Khador and Circle ones have rules that allow this, but it is specific to the BE.

2 & 3) No.

hausdorff space
11-23-2011, 02:54 PM
1) Can they shoot, even while engaged?Not unless they have a special rule allowing them to ... which they all currently do have.

2) Can they be moved, slammed or thrown?They cannot be slammed, pushed, thrown, knocked down or made stationary. They can advance, and can (with the exception of the Celestial Fulcrum) be placed.

3) Do they leave a wreck marker when they die?Nope.

jandrese
11-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Not unless they have a special rule allowing them to ... which they all currently do have.

The Vessel of Judgement does not have Weapon Platform or Gunfighter.

There is no general battle engine rule that lets you use range attacks while engaged, they appear on a case by case basis.

hausdorff space
11-23-2011, 04:06 PM
The Vessel of Judgement does not have Weapon Platform or Gunfighter.... you are correct.
I was thinking it's ranged attack was a spell, making gunfighter irrelevant.

Valander
11-23-2011, 05:28 PM
I recommend either getting Wrath or at least looking through someone's copy. There aren't many rules for battle engines, but reprinting all of them in the rules forum is probably not going to happen.