PDA

View Full Version : Blackhide Wrastler and its wrastler rule...

Icejack
11-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Yesterday I was playing a game with Calaban, a Wrastler, and other things not important to this post. I ran my Wrastler to engage my opponents Lancer and I fell about 1/4 short, needless to say he walked it away and then had his Ironclad charge my Wrastler. On his attacks he got a crit, so my Wraster was knocked down. The next turn I wanted to have Calaban cast Parasite on the Ironclad, and we were not sure if he was engaged by my Wraster because of his wrastler rule. In the end I asked my opponent what he thought I should do, and because he's cool he said go for it without the -4 penalty. I've played gators for a awhile, and oddly enough I haven't ran into this issue. Mostly because my Wrastler is usually knocked down due me deathrolling or throwing him and I usually cast rise on him via himself or my warlock.

Wrastler: While knocked down this model can make attacks, has a melee range, can engage other models, can be engaged, and can use its animus. (this might not be exactly right, as I pulled that of battle college, because I left my Minions book at my LGS by mistake)

rydiafan
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Wrastler: While knocked down this model can make attacks, has a melee range, can engage other models, can be engaged, and can use its animus. (this might not be exactly right, as I pulled that of battle college, because I left my Minions book at my LGS by mistake)

There's your answer right there.

Icejack
11-25-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok thankyou, that what I was thinking it was afterwards, for some reason I was thinking "can" meant it can choose to engage.

Duckboy
11-25-2011, 02:24 AM
This is one of those rules you can't choose.