PDA

View Full Version : eBaldur and Wurm Tokens?

jddilfer
11-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Okay everyone,
I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Baldur can only have one Wurm token put on him each turn, is that correct? For some reason a friend of mine was thinking you could put as many as you want, you would just have to take equal damage at the end of activation. But, when I read the card, it didn't seem like that...

W-Roxas
11-26-2011, 01:31 AM
I think its like that:

During each Controle Phase you have to put ONE tolken on him.
So he get's more and more during the game.
And he loses equal damage to the current number on tolkens on him in the end of the activation.

krom71
11-26-2011, 05:53 AM
That's correct. Add one per turn and he takes damage during each Control Phase. And questions like this belong in the Rules forum.

LEJ
11-26-2011, 06:04 AM
That's correct. Add one per turn and he takes damage during each Control Phase.

Wrong. You gain 1 Wurm Token in the control phase but damage is taken at the end of Baldurs activation.

jddilfer
11-26-2011, 01:16 PM
That's correct. Add one per turn and he takes damage during each Control Phase. And questions like this belong in the Rules forum.

See... the funny thing about that is, guys like you are the reason I waited forever to join the forums.

Mustakrakish
11-26-2011, 02:16 PM
See... the funny thing about that is, guys like you are the reason I waited forever to join the forums.

What kinda guy would that be? one that reminds people where to ask for help, or ones that get the rules half right? ;)