PDA

View Full Version : Terror and abomination

Over_power
11-26-2011, 06:58 PM
can someone explain how the command check works, because the rule book while good it didn't explain it well enough.

please and thank you

drachenfels
11-26-2011, 07:01 PM
if a terror or abomination enters range your unit/solo immediately takes a command check, if they fail they follow standard rules for failing any command check... its pretty simple, and theres allot in the rulebook about it, could you be more specific where you are getting confused by it?

Over_power
11-26-2011, 07:13 PM
rallying, after the command check, and after i fail when do i flee

tsochung
11-26-2011, 07:50 PM
rallying, after the command check, and after i fail when do i flee

when a fleeing model fail a rallying command check , it remain it's fleeing state, and follow the fleeing rule : a fleeing model flee(run) during its activation.
since rallying command check is roll at the end of activation, so the next fleeing run occur in the failed rally model's next activation.

related rule is on page 87.

Tylo
11-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Also, keep in mind that Abomination specifically mentions that its 3" range terrifying distance applies to both enemies and foes (pg 33), while Terror only applies to enemies(pg 34).
Therefore, if you move your Abomination model too close to one of your own non-fearless unit, you might be shooting yourself on the foot there.

Finally, even though Abomination and Terror apply to "models and units", keep in mind that even though it doesn't appear on their cards/stat lines:
* All warlocks have the Fearless advantage (pg 33)
* All warbeasts have the Fearless advantage (pg 73)