PDA

View Full Version : Man eater question

loa4480
12-05-2011, 07:27 PM
I did a search and could not find the answer, man eater rule allows a war beast to charge a living warrior model, is a war beast a living warrior model. Do I have too force a war beast with man eater too charge another warbeast?I know war beasts are supposed too be living unless other wise said undead or something else, but on page 31 it only mentions that troopers, solo, warlocks are collectively referred too as warriors.

CyrDraconis
12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
I did a search and could not find the answer, man eater rule allows a war beast to charge a living warrior model, is a war beast a living warrior model. Do I have too force a war beast with man eater too charge another warbeast?I know war beasts are supposed too be living unless other wise said undead or something else, but on page 31 it only mentions that troopers, solo, warlocks are collectively referred too as warriors.

There you have it. Basically, if it's not a Warjack, Warbeast, Battle Engine, Karchev, or the Commodore it's a warrior model.

Ed. - to actually answer, yes, you need to force a warbeast with the Maneater ability to charge another warbeast.

loa4480
12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
That is what I figured but it seems silly because most war beast are just big living creatures, all they are missing is the word warrior model, in there description.

solkan
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
The way the rules for Warmachine/Hordes are set up, the presence or absence of the word "warrior model" is an incredibly important distinction.

Lots of things depend on the fact that a warbeast is not a warrior model, and lots of things depend on the opposite distinction.