PDA

View Full Version : How many mount attacks does the war wagon get?

martyz
12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi all!
as the title says I am bit confused about how many mount attacks our war wagon gets.
As far as I can see it only has one mount attack but it has two tuffalows. So does it get one mount attack or two?

Crate123
12-22-2011, 12:56 PM
It gets 1.

thegreatblah
12-22-2011, 02:29 PM
When you look at it's entry and/or card the number of weapons will be listed. In the case of our war wagon the mount is only listed once, so you would only get one melee attack. However, with tramples you give up the one melee attack in order to make a trample against everything you move over, and when you charge your Impact attacks are additional attacks that happen before your charge attack.

martyz
12-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Ah. I suspected but was just wanting to confirm :)

kneemus
12-22-2011, 06:32 PM
When you look at it's entry and/or card the number of weapons will be listed. In the case of our war wagon the mount is only listed once, so you would only get one melee attack. However, with tramples you give up the one melee attack in order to make a trample against everything you move over, and when you charge your Impact attacks are additional attacks that happen before your charge attack.

Because of it's inherent size, it can see past models to charge a back rank?

missing1leg
12-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Because of it's inherent size, it can see past models to charge a back rank?

Because it is cavalry and therefor "Tall in the Saddle" it can declare charges past anything that isn't on a base equal or larger than its own.

kneemus
12-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Does the 1/2 inch melee range apply to the entire front arc, like every other model?

Valander
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
It gets 1.
Correct.

Does the 1/2 inch melee range apply to the entire front arc, like every other model?
Yes.