PDA

View Full Version : black spot and cleave

aquenaton
01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
sorry because it is a very noob question and probably is somewhere but I didn´t found it

I was reading Domination and I had a doubt about two Skorne models: eHexeris (black spot) and Tyrant Vorkesh (cleave), if the first attack can kill a model affected by black spot, vorkesh can make an additional attack for that ability but if it kills another model, it could make another attack for cleave, that can gain additional attacks for black spot, etc
my doubt is how many attacks can you gain for that two abilities

thank you all

Rynth
01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Vorkesh can get up to 4 attacks.
Initial triggers either Cleave or Black Spot. Choose Black Spot.
Black Spot(1) triggers Cleave.
Cleave triggers Black Spot(2).

solkan
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
And for the reason why it's only four attacks for a theoretical maxiumum, see Primal Mk II, page, 60, Attack-generating Abilities:

When a model is granted more attacks a s a result of an attack it made, it gains only one. If two or more abilities would grant the model another attack as a result of making an attack, its controlling player chooses which ability to apply. The attack is then resolved using the rules for that ability. These attacks can, in turn, earn more attacks of their own.

aquenaton
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
thanks!
my doubt was if black spot attacks could produce cleave attacks that could produce black spot attacks, etc