PDA

View Full Version : trollbloods? and more?

sweetooth
01-17-2012, 09:20 AM
ok so i wanted to get some answers about lots of stuff

1st. borka and top off ive looked in primal and theres only rules about getting more fury than your FURY stat in leaching or reaving. and one of the tactical tips for emadrak is rathroks awakening is can not exceed FURY so can i or can't i get borka to 7 fury and then activate him???

2nd. emadrak and storm trolls lightningfists animus. dose electro leap attacks trigger rathroks awakening???

3rd. in alot of games lately every one seems to think you can attack through models. if you have line of site like mulg hitting a carny through a champ i can see him but theres no openings between bases. i cant find any rules on it other than having los

bmeier
01-17-2012, 09:40 AM
1: Borka can have up to 7 fury on him because of top off.
2: Don't know
3: The only requirements for making a melee attack are in melee range, front arc, and you must have LOS. Since smaller based models do not block LOS to larger based models, you can attack through them.

Arizona_Troll
01-17-2012, 09:46 AM
On #2, my guess is no since the axe is not actually killing the model, the electrical leap attack is.

sweetooth
01-17-2012, 10:14 AM
thanks for the help and just one more thing. can you charge and do a star action? like stonetide and rock wall?

Valander
01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
thanks for the help and just one more thing. can you charge and do a star action? like stonetide and rock wall?
You cannot do a Special Action (*Action) on a charge, unless it specifically says you can. You can do Special Attacks (*Attacks) that are on melee weapons, or state they can be used on a charge, though.