PDA

View Full Version : McBan's Feat, Tough, Snacking and Crit Consume

hammy44
02-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Yesterday my friend and I played Trolls vs Mercs. He played a McBane list that used Mercs and McBane's feat to get his merc solos very close to my army and in positions where they could hurt me without fear of retribution because they were unkillable due to said feat and other shenanigans such as no knockdown.

Any rate some situations came up regarding Crit consume and or snacking with regard to the feat and tough. Can someone help/clarify?

(1) should a model under McBanes feat be Crit consumed what happens? Is he removed from play or would he live?

(2) should a model under McBanes feat be snacked upon what happens? Is he removed from play or would he live?

(3) & (4) A
s McBanes feat is worded differently then tough can you also explain the above 2 questions with regard to tough instead of mcbane's feat?

Crate123
02-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Page 245 of Prime is the source of the damage application sequence

1) He is removed from play. Critical Consume does not Disable you which is the point where you would normally get to make your Tough check.
2) He can not be snacked since he automatically passes his Tough check, which again happens at the Disabled step and Snack happens at the Boxed step.

3+4 Think of Mcbains feat as Tough that always succeeds.